Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

BLOG RE-DESIGN #1

One of my good friends, aka one of my 6 followers, asked me to help her re-design her adorable blog thencomesbaby. I was super thrilled because, we all know I love a good design distraction and thencomesbaby is one of my most favorite blogs to read! (the image below is what thencomesbaby currently looks like)



I have a ton of suggestions on how to enhance her already spectacular blog, but first we chatted about her style and how she wants the blog to feel. She provided me with samples/images she liked which is always aaaaaamazing and makes my job a heck of a lot easier.

The first step in the re-design is to create a new header/logo/image. I got a little design happy and came up with about 8 different options (...that is I only showed her 8). Below are a few of the top candidates.

Heather already choose which one she wants to be her new header... you'll just have to follow her blog to find out who won!






 















1 comment:

  1. AH - love them all! Heather - PLEASE update soon so we can see! I'm dying with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete