Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Now is the time when all the PhotoCard companies are asking for design submissions for their Holiday 2012 collection. For this first round of designs,  I decided to submit two of my original designs to Minted.  Next week I will finish working on the remaining two designs and submit those to PhotoCardDirect (where my Hanukkah card will be sold). Since a lot of companies ask designs to submit artwork, as a designer you are not allowed to submit the same design to multiple companies. I'm taking a gamble and hoping that at least one of these does well.  On the bottom right corner of my site, you will notice I included a "voting badge".  Feel free to vote for my designs directly on the Minted website that way.




(a little fun fact: they provide you with a wide variety of "photos" to use on your design layout... I always for some reason feel silly coming up with the "fake" family names though?)

1 comment: