Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

SHEEP DREAMS

A few weeks ago I entered the contest "Little Journeys Art Prints" at Minted. I submitted a few prints, and Sheep Dreams has won as an editors pick! What this means is, I win a cash prize, and submit my art files to Minted where my artwork will be sold. If/when my print gets purchased, I get 8% commission from the sale.

Preparing the files for print takes a little extra time, I had to create 2 additional color options, in 6 different sizes... resulting in 18 separate files.

I am please with how the color variations turned out and am happy to have my print chosen to be sold on their website.









3 comments:

  1. These are adorable. You are SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww why thank you mrs mullin... i happen to think the grey version would look amazing in bebhay mullins nursery ;)

      Delete