Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

SAVE THE DATE!

Save the date! Megan and Pat are getting married!

I have been friends with Megan since the 6th grade and was so happy to be apart of the special night when Pat proposed! Megan has asked me to design everything for their wedding and I am super excited! I have made wedding invitations before, but their wedding will be the first wedding that I will design in it's entirety. Were talking save the dates, invitations, programs, place card holders... the whole shebang. I can't believe she actually trusts me to do this! It is really fun working with Megan (aka the complete opposite of a Bridezilla) ...and it is also great practice for me to try to act like a "professional wedding invitation designer". (ya know, as profesh as you can get with alcohol and real housewives)

Megan and Pat are such a fun easy-going couple and are having a laid back summer wedding. Hence the bright color scheme. Their save the date cards were very easy and simple, and show off a variety of photos taken at their recent engagement photo session.  I have been working on a bunch of fun invitation ideas so look out for those to come within the next few months. 


2 comments: