Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Art Print Challenge

So I mentioned a while back that my design submitted to the Minted art print challenge won not only an editors pick award, but was also selected to be on display at the Alt design summit! Here is a picture of my design on display in all its glory!

Minted is getting ready to post all the winning art prints on sale on their website.  I was asked to create 2 additional prints with different color schemes to match certain rooms. Minted provided an option of "12 rooms to choose". Below are the 2 room inspirations I choose to create my additional prints to match. A coral and yellow room. Coming up with the alternate color schemes was a lot more challenging than I anticipated, having the room inspiration definitely helped bring everything together.

Coral inspiration


Yellow inspiration




Original design



No comments:

Post a Comment